Hello & welcome to my Mid June update & Happy Flag Day!!

I have a nice selection for you to choose from this time ~ Sorry, I will not be taking any orders!!
If you happen to see anything you are interested in please email me....megjay2000@comcast.net ~ 

***** I RE-FRAMED A COUPLE OF THE SAMPLERS & AM UPDATING THE PAGE AS A RESULT *****


~*~  Summer  ~*~ 
Summer,,,,it sure feels like we are in the middle of it this week.....around 90 & super humid here in Western PA ~*~  Stitched on aged aida cloth, using a pattern designed by Jenny Hoffman ~ It has been backed in a aged calico & rag stuffed ~




Measures roughly 4 & 1/2" x  9" overall ~




Kindly asking $37 which does include First Class Shipping ~  SOLD ~ Thank you!!





~*~  Freedom Sampler  ~*~


Perfect to display this Summer & really all year long, I love patriotic samplers.....I stitched this one on aged aida cloth as well using a pattern designed by Stacy Nash ~ I then framed it, under glass, in a vintage swing frame that I left as purchased ~ I absolutely LOVE it!!



 ~ Measures roughly 11"H x  11 W" overall at the highest & widest points ~*~


 Backed in brown paper backing  & signed by myself as well ~



Kindly asking $72 which does include Priority Shipping ~  SOLD ~ Thank you!!





~*~ Blessed are the Pure Sampler ~*~

I love this sampler as well.... first time I made it as well ~*~ I stitched this awesome everyday sampler on aged aida cloth using a Joyce Reed pattern ~  Done in nice neutral browns ~



It has been framed , under glass, in a wooden frame that has been painted black & lightly distressed ~ Will arrive w/ a brown paper backing & hanger attached ~


 ~ Measures roughly 10 & 1/2" x 12 & 1/2" overall ~

Kindly asking  $ 60 which does include Priority Mail Shipping ~ 






~*~ Liberty House Sampler ~*~


The perfect addition to your sampler collection ~*~  This has to be one of my all time favorites!!! I love it so much ~ I stitched it up on heavily aged aida cloth, using a pattern designed by With thy Needle & Thread ~ I absolutely LOVE it  & think you will as well ~




Framed, under glass, in a wooden frame that has been painted black & lightly distressed ~~ Arrives signed by myself w/ a brown paper backing & a hanger attached ~

                                     

It is a beautiful sampler,,,,I would leave out all year!!!  ~*~

Measures roughly 10 & 1/2" x 12 & 1/2" overall ~*~

Kindly asking ~ $120 which includes Priority Shipping ~ SOLD ~ Thank you!!







~*~ Where there is Liberty Tuck ~*~

Last up this update, is another great patriotic pillow tuck ~ This one has been stitched using a pattern designed by The Sampler Girl, I believe ~ Stitched on aged aida cloth, then backed in a nice small plaid homespun & rag stuffed ~



Each Measures roughly 8 & 1/4" x 4 & 1/2" overall ~



Kindly asking $ 37 First Class Shipping is included  ~SOLD ~ Thank you!!




Thanks so much for stopping by.....Again, if you see anything you would like to purchase contact me at megjay2000@comcast.net ~

Hoping you all enjoy the rest of June & have a great Father's Day this weekend if you are able to spend the day w/ him <3

Till next time.....wishing you many blessings <3
Megan